Tuesday 3 November 2015

Paravar


PRODUCT REVIEWS

WRITE REVIEW


Showing reviews 1-10 of 22 Next
  1. Not sure I would recommend it 

    Posted by Eric on 24th Aug 2015
    I have been doing core workouts and lifting weights for a month. Haven't seen any change in my appearance. My fitness has improved. I can do more reps but not necessarily stronger. My running has improved.
  2. I highly recommend this product 

    Posted by Unknown on 21st Aug 2015
    After two weeks others started to notice the weight loss . I normal work out 4 days a week with Cardio 2 times weekly.
  3. It's work's 

    Posted by Unknown on 18th Jul 2015
    I took it for 7 days in lost seven pounds so I'm hoping I don't lose muscle but I still feel the same am lift the same and everything so it does work post another in 3 weeks
  4. The Real Deal 

    Posted by Unknown on 22nd Jun 2015
    At first i didnt think tht this would work. Bt after 3 weeks the results are amazing. I saw result the first the most after the first 4days because of all the extra water weight i had. Im glad i got it. No regrets.
  5. Bery good lost weight and gained muscle 

    Posted by Unknown on 3rd Jun 2015
    A plus would recomend to anyone brill
  6. Legit! 

    Posted by Jonesn85 on 1st Jun 2015
    I started taking it a few weeks ago and I have dropped 4% body fat. I was not fat to begin with, just wanted to get toned and it has worked and is still working. I paired it with clen, and winn.
  7. Let's see if this really works 

    Posted by Unknown on 18th Feb 2015
    I'm stacking paravar and a fat burner Clentrimix I'll be back in 2 weeks.. To keep you guys updated I'm not giving it five until I see results
  8. First Time I have seen results in a long time 

    Posted by Jacqueline on 6th Feb 2015
    So I would workout every SINGLE day and nothing, no improvement what so ever on my body. So I tried stacking with crazymass products. Right now I'm trying paravar and clentrimix. Its only been a month, I changed up my routine to start doing P90X and I have seen results already. My thighs have gotten thicker, arms are more defined and my back is looking amazing, did I also mention that my stomach is looking flatter. It definitely cuts some fat and forget the scale, just threw that out since I'm going off the body fat. Only problem is I always forget to take my pills so I probably could see better results if I stuck with the same time and pushed myself more at the gym. Overall its pretty good for it being a month into the first time stacking and we will see the results in a few more months. I'm taking pics too, Will post later. I will try winni once my bottles are running low and try those.
  9. best supplements I ever used. 

    Posted by Avi on 22nd Jan 2015
    What a product ! never could be discribed by the words. amazing result just in 4 weeks.I stacked with winni and clen and lost 16 lbs (with good diet and regular work out) definitely recommended this product for those who want to get leaner. Surely will try another products.
  10. Great Product! 

    Posted by Adrian James on 8th Jan 2015
    Stacking this product with T-Bal, Clen, and Winnidrol. Been on it for a month and so far so good. Start to see definitions developing and my body getting firmer. Plan to stick with this for the next few months. I strongly recommend this.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 22 Next

No comments:

Post a Comment